Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
G
Notifications on Ring.com
ring-website
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
I have several stick up cams around the garden. When linking from a notification to Live View I am forever having to sign in. I often have to sign in again for Live View several times in a day. I have no problem with passwords from any other site, the password for [ring.com](http://ring.com/) is saved and works fine. To me there seems to be a problem with the Live View Verification. The option is to remember the password i.e.”If you select Remember password for Live View, you won't have to sign in again when using Live View in this browser. (Only use this option for personal devices”. It just doesn't work for me. Anyone else have problems with this? Ring support is pretty useless.

12-08-2023 05:37:17

Responses (6)

C
Hi @GeoC. If you're clearing the cache and cookies on your browser, or have anything enabled to automatically do that, this will cause you to be logged out of your Ring account and have to log back in each time. Otherwise, you should not be logged out each time. I'd also recommend making sure your browser is fully updated, and you don't have a VPN turned on when accessing Ring.com. A VPN could also be clearing the cache and cookies, causing you to have to log in each time. If this issue continues to happen, it would be best to follow up with our support team to investigate this further. You can reach our support team at one of the numbers [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406#callus), or by sending a PM @Ring on Facebook or Twitter.

14-08-2023 06:11:50

G
I have no problem whatsoever staying logged in to my account at Ring.com, it is the notifications for Live View where staying logged in is a problem. ”If you select Remember password for Live View, you won’t have to sign in again when using Live View in this browser. (Only use this option for personal devices”. This does not work.

14-08-2023 10:04:01

G
Why do Ring Support ignore my emails? Sent several to experts@cs.ring.com and also to j@ring.com I'm really getting tired of waiting to get this resolved.

18-08-2023 09:35:10

C
@GeoC Email troubleshooting support is not offered at this time. If your issue was escalated over the phone, you would be advised to respond to a specific email address.

18-08-2023 04:32:41

G
It was suggested I use a live chat instead of phone which I did, pretty useless I'm afraid all they could suggest was to use 'Edge' instead of Safari, they said to escalate it to the higher technical team. Still waiting.

19-08-2023 02:16:01

G
Still waiting, why aren't I getting any help????????????????

25-08-2023 09:51:04

J
Hi @GeoC. The Community is a public forum, and personal information cannot be gathered here; therefore, we cannot look into your account to check on your escalation or escalate you to any other team. You will need to call our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/213608406#store-opening-hours) to have this looked into.

25-08-2023 07:23:45

G
I'm not good on the phone, hearing problem. Can someone email me??? I've been sending emails to experts@cs.ring.com but they get ignored.

31-08-2023 06:05:45

J
@GeoC. As mentioned by Caitlyn, emailing our support team for troubleshooting is not available at this time. This is why you are not getting a response. If you are not able to call in, send our support team a private message to @Ring on Facebook or Twitter.

01-09-2023 07:21:51

G
Why?? Are they all on holiday? I've tried your support team on Facebook but they told be it should be escalated as they couldn't help which is what I have done. Why are you making this so difficult?

01-09-2023 10:10:28

G
Your Facebook people said "Due to the inability to determine the cause of your issue based upon the detail you've provided, we are asking that you contact our phone support team." This was 25th August. Please get someone to email me as soon as they are free!!!

02-09-2023 12:04:55

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User