Nothing is being done about ring not recording at night

Why hasn’t anybody fixed, or at the very least told us why the motion detection recordings are not recording after Midnight until noon the next day. This is a big problem, and you have goons asking and telling people the same things like it is something on their end that is wrong. You know by the hundreds of complaints thats its not them, its you. I have read them all, and checked everything. I have a wired ring bell, so it has nothing to do with a battery. I have all the adjustments set as high as they will go, but it still doesn’t record from Midnight until noon. I have nothing blocked. Please fix this immediately. Too many excuses for it not working. Its not us, its RING! Its awful that you guys have let it go on for this long, with no explanation. Be honest. That is what people want! Honesty! Cant be fixed? Tell us that and why!
If that isn’t the case, stop sitting on your thumbs and get working on it. Please!

Hi @djcobp. If you have gone through all the steps mentioned in this Community post to improve motion detection, whether it be day or night, and you are still having the same concern, reach out to our support team to further investigate. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.