Ring Video Doorbells

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
No Sound Or Microphone Working On Battery Doorbell Plus
battery-video-doorbell
cs-support
So ring contacted me after I bought a new unit & was dissatisfied from the purchase. They swapped it out a similar priced unit that solved most of the issues. However I always had terrible wind noise on it. Supposedly they updated the software on it & it was a little better after a few weeks. Then it got increasingly quieter over the next few months & now you cannot use it as an intercom. Neither sound or microphone work & I no longer get a response from the email team who originally contacted me. It's less than 6 months old - ring battery doorbell plus. Now unusable. Have done all the usual, re-boot etc. Signal fine, video feed fine. Does not work with audio either way – mic or speaker. Have tested on 2 phones & one computer – same results. Anyone got any ideas?

16-11-2023 11:55:54

Responses (2)

J
Hi @user66776. Thank you for trying those troubleshooting steps to help with your concern. Since you have done all the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended, the next best step is to continue working with our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here.](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

17-11-2023 08:09:44

U
I have done this & the lady said try all the things I have already done...then said has it rained as they are not waterproof! What is the point in a doorbell that is not suitable for outdoor enviroments? I will not be buying another ring product as the new ones are terrible compared to the first gen ones. I should have just got the arlo. What a waste of money

24-11-2023 10:32:23

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User