No receipt received for Protect Plan

I signed up for the protect plan but have received no receipt of purchase. How do I get a copy of my receipt?

1 Like

Good question @V3D_2019! You can view your current plan and purchase history at Ring.com/account. Simply visit this URL in a web browser, log in using your Ring account credentials, and you will have an option to view invoices in your account menu. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi I logged in but i see no option to view or print invoices.

If you are unable to view your invoice, you can call our support team and they can email you a copy. Thanks!

No receipt

I also did not get a receipt. Why don’t you automatically email those to us at the time of the purchase? Very frustrating this is now two years in a row I have to go hunting for a receipt.

3 Likes

I agree with the others… don’t understand why it’s so difficult to auto-email a receipt of the charge, or have it available in my account like all other e-commerce business out there. Forcing people to call the 800# just to get a receipt seems like a waste of time and inefficient for your own team.

5 Likes

I have to spend 30 minutes on a call every month to get the receipt. This is so dumb. Why can’t you guys just send it every month or have it downloadable like every other company?

5 Likes

Thank you for this feedback neighbors! We will certainly pass it along to the team.

Visiting Ring.com and logging into your account will allow you to view your subscription or Plan details/ status, as well as any recent order details. Depending on your financial institution, you might also be able to see the history of your recurring Protect Plan payment via your banking app.

If you are needing a Protect Plan invoice of each monthly payment, our support team is happy to assist by phone! :slight_smile:

I am hunting for my receipt too! Do we actually have to call to get a copy of our receipt? Agree with the others that this should be downloadable!

Lame answer. Yes, I can print out my AmEx receipt. No, I don’t find that acceptable. An email receipt or pdf copy of the receipt under My Account (more secure) are the industry standards for online sales. Read the room. Choose a lane.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing with the Community, neighbors! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

Hey neighbors! We are excited to announce a new feature that we have released on Ring.com that will allow you to download your invoices for your Ring Protect Plan. You can now access your invoices online it by logging in to Ring.com and hovering over Account at the top right, and choosing Billing History from the Account dropdown.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to bring this to you all, and if you have any issues accessing an invoice online, you can always contact our support team directly for one.

1 Like