No Orders appear in my account Order History

Hello,
I have placed 3 orders with Ring.com and NOT even one of them appears in my Order History.
Any idea why?

Thanks,
Dave

Same email address for all orders and same email address on my Ring account

It does. For each and every order but they NEVER appear in my Order History for my account.

They just shipped my last 2 orders to my OLD address even though I specifically made SURE that the correct address was selected on the order. Now I need to wait for post office forwarding to complete. Grr.

Also, part of one of my orders is delayed, which is OK, but there is no evidence anywhere of the status of that order. The only thing I have is an email that I asked the Customer Service rep to send me so that I have evidence of the outstanding products.

My email address is the same on ALL orders yet none of them show up in Order History.

Background:

My very first order for an alarm kit and doorbell was ordered without a Ring account. I created a Ring account AFTER the order. I also linked and then unlinked (by Customer Service request) my Amazon account.

There is something seriously wrong with the Ring ordering system(s).

Just thought others would have had the very same issue and hear any rosolution.
And I DID reach out to Customer Support and explained the issue. That was days ago. Still no fix.
I also though that this Community was monitored by Ring as an alternative to calls. I guess not so I go back and call yet again.

@SolarEclipse : Thank you for responding I appreciate it very much that you took the time.

Me too. I live in Ireland and my Order History is empty and I have never received a receipt for the goods I order.
Also, the link to take me to Amazon Order History (for products I could buy cheaper on Amazon even with the 10% discount) takes me to amazon.com instead of amazon.co.uk.
This needs to be corrected, I like to have a receipt for all the products I have bought please.

Hi neighbors. If you have checked your order history page on your Ring account and cannot find your order, please give our support team a call for further assistance. We cannot help with this in the Community since we do not have access to account or order information.

How about this chestnut. Ordered 2 cams, money got out SP RING UK. No confirmation email, no orded number. Rang them to find out there’s no trace of ordering, besides my transaction which i checked with the bank. Its Ring alright but they won’t even check transactions. Nothing they can do. Just take the money with no trace. How is the accounting dept work in this company? This is how you loose customers, fast

Order History page just states “No Orders”. Yet I’ve bought many things directly from the Ring website.
It wouldn’t be so bad if I was emailed some sort of receipt, but they don’t even despatch a paper one with the goods!
A company the size of Ring, this really needs to be sorted. @Justin_Ring please can you forward our request to the correct department seeing that you work for them, it would save us a lot of time trying to find the right people to write to. Thanks.

Hi Neighbors. After ordering from Ring.com, you are directed to a page with an order number while also getting an email with your order information. Try checking your junk/spam folders to see if the email made it’s way there. Also, when ordering, be sure that you’ve correctly typed your email in. Additionally, here in this public forum, there is no information to forward. We do not deal with anyones personal information here on the Community for security reasons. If you have a personal concern, you’ll need to reach out to our support team directly.

“No information to forward?” What?
Perhaps we’ve not made ourselves as clear as we need to.
We’re asking that you forward the request to update our “Orders Page” with our orders, that is all. No personal information is required.
I’ve never been emailed a receipt for any purchases, but my email is correct. There is nothing in my Spam folder, I check all the time.

Hi @user63814. The Ring Community is a public forum where we can assist with general troubleshooting concerns. Your Community account is anonymous, posts made here are not tied to your Ring account. If you are not able to locate your order in your Order History, you would need to reach out to support for assistance with locating your order information, as we cannot do that here on the Community.

Okay, I give up.
Clearly no one is getting it there. The request was simple, I’m just sorry you can’t understand it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.