No motion notifications

Hello… I have been using Ring for close to three years. I have a Ring Pro, indoor/outdoor camera, and outdoor camera with lights. They have worked flawlessly for years. I get the rings, motion, and my old indoor doorbell worked. Over the past month, I quit getting motion detection notifications. Now, the indoor house doorbell has quit working. I only get actual doorbell notifications on my phone and nothing else. I have already checked that the app on my phone and home pc have the motion notifications turned on. Nothing has changed. It all just stopped. I’m baffled. There isn’t much point to having a Ring system to protect my house if there isn’t anything giving notifications. Is there a recent update that has affected this? Or, how can I get the notifications back? Thank you.

Hi @KevanC. In the event you may still be having this concern, I recommend following up with our support team on this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Please feel free to come back and share what you were able to do to get this resolved! :slight_smile: