Ring Video Doorbells

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
I
User Solution
Closed
No Motion Detection - Ring Video Doorbell Wired
motion-detector
hardwired-video-doorbell
motion-sensor
cs-support

I have a Wired Ring Video Doorbell and for the first month or two it worked fine, but recently i have not been getting any motion detection alerts at all, i have reset the device back to factory settings and configured with base configuration, increased the motion detection to max, still nothing… set it to low, obviously nothing. Even in the event history there is no logs of motion at all, despite the fact i go and dance around in front of it!

Any ideas or do i need to contact ring and seek a replacement

24-11-2023 04:42:53

Responses (5)

J
User Solution

Hi neighbors. If you have double-checked your Motion Settings and have reset your Ring device, but it is still not detecting motion, reach out to our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

02-01-2024 06:26:34

N
I have exactly the same issue. All was up and running very well. But, motion detection has been lost. I cannot reset it, no matter what try.

24-11-2023 05:34:42

S

I have the same problem. Was there a resolution?

31-12-2023 03:13:30

U

My ring door bell only picks up some motions.
I had someone in and out my house today and it only picked them leaving this had happened several times.
It only notifies me sometimes when someone presses the ring button.
I have checked all the settings

26-01-2024 05:07:22

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

25-02-2024 05:08:16

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User