No longer receiving ring notifications via iphone when using blue tooth speaker

When listening to spotify or audible on my iphone via blue tooth speaker, I used to get ring notifications on the speaker (doorbell or motion notifications) But now it seems those notifications are silenced. I tried adjusting settings on iphone, spotify and ring but not having any luck. Was there an update to ring and this is no longer possible?

Hi @user14406. What version of the Ring app do you have installed, what type of phone are you using and what OS version is installed on that phone? This information will help me look into this for you.

1 Like

Thank you for trying to help! Ring App version: 5.51.0 and phone is: iphone13 (I recently upgraded and did have the same issue with old iphone as well) Software Version: 15.5. Thanks!

Hi @user14406. I was able to find this thread here. It looks like you should be able to adjust this in your IOS settings, under the Sounds and Haptics menu.

1 Like

Hello. Thank you- I tried to adjust the settings but it did not help the issue. :frowning:

Hi @user14406. In this case, I would suggest following up with our support team. They will be able to troubleshoot this with you and determine what is happening. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like