No help from theft department or customer service

Anyone know how to get help from anyone at ring?
I submitted a theft case a month ago, and have followed up 4 times with customer service as well as who knows how many emails sent. No one has any clue what’s going on. They keep emailing asking me for information I provided in the form, and ignoring my replies with the information again.

Hi @user24281. You’ve reached the Ring Community, which is a public peer-to-peer forum where neighbors can interact with one another. The Community team here can help with basic troubleshooting tips and tricks, but we don’t have access to your account information to investigate account-specific concerns like this. You can find more information on Ring’s Theft Replacement Policy here, but you will need to follow up with our support team for more details on your report.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. Make sure to mention that you have submitted the form and contacted support previously regarding your concern. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

So the answer is no, no one will or can help and there is nowhere to lodge a complaint

2 Likes