No-Drill Mount Kit and Wedge Kit

Could I possibly get a video tutorial on how to install the wedge kit on the no-drill mount? I tried to research this topic before purchasing the wedge kit and make sure you could use them together. It says on the website about it that they can work together but it only gives a single sentence. I can’t find any videos of them being installed together only with the regular drill mount. So could anyone who uses them together give me a how to video? That’d be great because I really want to use the wedge kit but if I can’t I’ll have to return it eventually I guess.

Glad you asked, @Trexdrew! The No-Drill Mount for the Video Doorbell 3 and 3 plus models, are able to utilize a Wedge Kit with installation. This is best done via the process described in the sentence you mentioned, and as stated in this help center article, with the No Drill Mounting bracket mounted first, followed by the Wedge Kit and Doorbell.

The Video Doorbell 2nd Gen ( 2020 Release) and it’s compatible No-Drill Mount, however, cannot be combined with a Wedge Kit. While there is not an installation video on this at this time, perhaps another neighbor in the Community will have an example to shared.

We appreciate the feedback on this, and our teams are currently working to update articles on these No Drill Mount accessories as we speak! :slight_smile:

I have the 2020 release so that makes sense now. Will there ever be a wedge kit for that particular product? I would love to be able to utilize it.

Hi @Trexdrew. There is no information on this particular product. As Marley has stated, thank you for bringing this to our attention and your feedback has been passed along to the appropriate team. Thank you, Neighbor!