no access fake email

Hello

I am old member with RING, I buy ring doorbell before 1 year, and i sign up with fake emaill address… on that time was no need to verify email address… but before few months all ring users must verify email address when login… now i cant login because i was use a fake email… and i cant activey doorbell in another user because its connected into my old account… i talk to support alot but they never do anything for me

now tge doorbell off since few months!
what to do?

Hi @e97h! At Ring we care about your security and your privacy. We are always working to keep your Ring app and devices secure. Check out our Community post about changing your email. You may be able to change your email address in the Ring app if you can get logged in again.

If you are unable to get logged in to the Ring app, and also do not have access to the email address for account verification, or change of ownership on the Ring device, our support team will be able to help further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

they never answer
email sent to helpmij@ring.com,
since 19 augest

Read these on how to reach customer service.

Information on customer support below.

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041597471-Ring-s-Response-to-COVID-19

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Get-in-Touch

I have no sympathy for you.

Why? Because I’ve had my gmail account since Beta in 2004 and at least 3-4 times a week, someone like you decides that they’re going to put a fake email address into a website because they don’t want to get the emails that go with signing up for whatever it is they’ve purchased, or the site they’re visiting.

In the future, I strongly suggest setting up YOUR OWN email address that you can use just for this purpose - something I’ve had to revert to doing with my own email address that I really like.

Why am I here? Because some jerk signed up to Ring today and they required me to confirm my email. Which I did. Someone in Seattle is in for a rude awakening that they actually NEED the emails that Ring sends them.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Hi @NotRingUser - I’ve replied to another one of your posts, please take a look and respond in the different thread for some assistance. Thank you