Night light toggle not switching off

I opened the app to toggle off the night light, but it keeps switching back to on. After 10 mins of trying, i yanked the thing off the wall. Thinking about returning this junk

Hi @Hinewintown. What is the RSSI for your Chime? If it has a low RSSI, it could be the cause for this behavior. Try plugging it in close to your wifi router to see if it reacts the same way. If it does, perform a reset on the device. You can reset it by pressing and holding the Setup Button for 20 seconds.

If you are still experiencing this after you’ve performed the suggestions I’ve made, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

I had this with a new Chime Pro that I added…

The trick, is to tap the Night Light switch to turn it on, it will automatically turn off the switch again in the app, then tap it again to turn it off - within about a second of the initial tap - then it saves.

Seems to be a UI/App bug.

I just installed the chime pro yesterday and can not get the toggle for night light or status light to stay on after using the toggles. Also, chime pro shows up as a device on the app, but does not show on Dashboard on my browser. Is this normal?