New ring doorbell, payment?

I had to buy a new doorbell because I dropped original one when I took it down to charge and it no longer recorded video.

My question is, does the service transfer to new doorbell when I go through set up and delete old device or how do I delete paying for broke. Unit? Thanks

Good question @Drawkcab! This process should be automatic as long as the old device was not deleted off the account before the new device was set up and the transfer took place. Your subscription should carry over to the new device, rather than needing to apply a new subscription.

If this did not happen, or if the device was already deleted from the account, feel free to subscribe the replacement device to a new plan, and visit the My Plan section of your account at Ring.com to manage your subscriptions. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Need a pay for my ring doorbell

Hi @user27910. What are you referring to that you need to pay? Do you mean you want to subscribe to a Ring Protect Plan for your Doorbell? If that’s the case, we have this Help Center page here that will walk you through the process of subscribing to a Ring Protect Plan. I hope this helps.