New phone and I am not the owner anymore?

I am changing the location of my ring doorbell and it keeps telling me that “This device is still registered to its owner.” I am the owner and I am signed into my ring account, I am not sure how to fix. Help would be appreciated, thank you.

Hi @Bethredd32. If you have already set up the device once, it will be on the same Ring account that you were logged into previously. You will need to delete the device from one location in order to set up the device at a new location, so please ensure you have removed the device first. If you’re unable to see the device under your list of devices to remove it first, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Our support team can get this sorted out for you so you can have the device up and running on your account in no time. :slight_smile: