New location

Hi I moved to a new location. This location (Miami area) is not in Ring’s database hence I can not register my doorbell and cameras. More than a week ago I talked to reps and they promised to discuss it internally and call me back. I’m still waiting for a call. Hoping to hearing from someone soon.

Hi there, @RJL1! Please ensure your location services are enabled on the mobile device, and that the location permissions are also enabled for the Ring app. When entering your new location information, if the drop down suggestions do not contain this address, try entering the entire address manually.

You may have already tried the above steps with our team, in which the next steps will require a closer look from them. As you have an open case with support, they will surely be able to help with the best next steps.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.