New iphone 14 pro live view wont open on any cameras

ring app live view works on all other device but it wont work on my new iphone 14 pro. Have tried rebooting and reinstalling app but didnt help. any ideas?

Hi @reboot2k. You can find various troubleshooting tips and tricks for Live View concerns in our Community post here. Since Live View works on your other devices but not your iPhone, it’s possible you may need to ensure the Ring app and your iPhone’s software are fully updated. You can read more on mobile device compatibility with the Ring app in this Help Center article.

Its a brand new iphone 14 pro with a new ios. It seems the ring app does not work with the new iphone. Seems like the ring app needs an update for the new ios.

Hi, i have the same problem. My dashboard is clean and when i try to set new device, it sais that the camera is already in use, do you want to transfer and when i say yes, its says its not possible. Ive tried called the swedish number, its WRONG! NOT working, and the international number is so poor and i cant hear anything! S O S - H E L P A S A P please

Hi @user45913. Device ownership concerns cannot be handled here in the Community since this is a public forum. You will need to work with our support team to address your concern. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.