(New idea) to create a device with a camera, sensors, and alarm to check if someone is showing signs of drowning

Hello, ring community my name is Holyfield Moyo from Zimbabwe (Africa).l know that you’re driven to create products that help you protect what matters most at home. In the US, an average of 3,500 to 4,000 people drown per year. That is an average of 10 fatal drownings per day. They’re over 100 deadly drownings all this with children under the age of 15 years in pools and spas. My solution is to create a device with a camera, sensors, and alarm to check if someone is showing signs of drowning. Water Safety Experts say one of the solutions is a water watcher, somebody standing next to the pool free from distractions constantly scanning the water for any signs of distress rotating every 15 minutes to avoid losing focus. l believe our product will help water watchers to spot people in distress because drowning is fast and silent. It can happen in as little as 20-60 seconds. Drowning doesn’t always look like we would expect. Experts tell us the majority of drownings happen when there are no adults around. So our product will sound alarmed and send notifications to communities so that they can act fast and save a life. l also have another idea to make schools safer when it comes to mass shorts in America. I’m looking forward to working with you