Neighborhood app not working

I tried to login on Friday, June 26, but couldn’t. I reset my password and verified it, but am still having no luck. It wants me to verify my account each time I log in, sending me a verification code over and over again to my email. Powers that be, please fix this!

Hey @Talyho. If you’re not receiving the verification email, I’d recommend checking your junk and spam folders to make sure it did not go there. Additionally, try clearing your email inbox of any existing Ring emails before attempting to request a new code. Ensure there are no spam filters in place blocking any Ring emails as well.

If that doesn’t do the trick for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your account and offer more advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.