My Ring keeps going off line

Hello, my Ring app keeps loosing its connection. The ring doorbell doesn’t work, the live cams do not work. Nothing. My Alexa works just fine, all my wireless services are up and running just fine as well in the house.
Also when it is recording it’s very choppy at the beginning and sometimes doesn’t even pick up movements or people. I’ve had people ring the doorbell and I go to answer and it goes offline as well. I have my screen settings set for a wide open area and that has not made any difference either. I’m actually pretty disappointed with the Ring lately. What can I do?

Hi @user29420. What type of phone are you using, what OS is your phone using and what version of the Ring app is installed? Also, what is the RSSI for your Doorbell? This information can be found in the Device Health section of the Ring app. Choppy Video and a late Motion Detection can be a sign of a low RSSI. Let me know this information and I’ll see what we can do to improve the quality of your Ring experience. You’re also welcome to reach out to our support team for further assistance.

A post was split to a new topic: Doorbell offline after hard frost