My Chime Won't blink light to connect

I try reset for .15 sec ,.30 sec ,1 min ,disconecct for a wile and nothing happening still blue and the app say Offline. The are other way tu discharge o erase everything?

Hi @elcuco64. If the Chime is offline, you’ll want to try and reconnect it by setting it up again. What happens when you try to walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device? Feel free to attach a screenshot of which part of the setup it fails at so I can take a look and offer some help. :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issue with Gen 1 chime. It doesn’t mave a mac code to scan and the ring app eventually asks me to push the reset button. Pushing thie reset button on the chime does nothing. No matter how long it is pressed for the ring light will not begin to blink. It just has a permanent faint blue light that never changes.

Please advise how to get this chime working again?

Hi @McLovin. Have you tried to plug it into different outlets, and have you tried a full reset on the chime by holding down the setup button on the side for at least 20 seconds? If it’s not allowing you to complete the setup after trying those steps, I’d recommend contacting our support team for more advanced troubleshooting steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: