Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
R
Motion Warning - we need a choices of male/female voice and message choice
hardwired-security-cameras
app-settings
app-request
For the Motion Warning, we need a choice of Male/Female voices, and of the message. Right now the female voice and standard message sound too friendly. If someone is in my private backyard, I want a deep male voice in a stern tone telling them that they are being recorded, and to leave the area immediately.

26-02-2022 09:28:52

Responses (9)

S
I wouldn't think that gender would matter but in my opinion a stern voice of any would be a great option! Awesome topic! thanks! 🙂

26-02-2022 10:35:26

B
I would ask why we can't use our own audio files? I would like to record my own "go away" message, or play an alarm sound.

03-03-2022 07:37:52

B
I too would like the ability to change the voice, although a stern male voice might also be taken to mean there is *not* a man in the house

03-03-2023 10:02:45

A
Allow changes to the Motion warning. To have other prerecorded Alerts. Or allow a custom prerecorded alert.

08-03-2023 02:39:12

D
I don't know why they still don't have the option to pick different sounds to warn about the camera. Just allow different sounds so people know of the camera but don't feel uncomfortable walking by the house. I have seen so many requests for this lol. I don't think they really care about improvements or customer feedback. BUT IT MIGHT COME IN THE 2030 YEARLY UPDATE !!!!

08-03-2023 09:46:01

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User