Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
J
Motion warning on schedule
hardwired-security-cameras
hardwired-video-doorbell
motion-settings
app-request
Motion warning would be much more useful to me if I could schedule it through the app to turn on only at night. I know I won't remember to turn this on manually every night and off each morning. I don't want to have the warning go off on my kids every day.

30-11-2021 04:18:59

Responses (132)

M
In the future, would it be possible to do scheduled Motion Warning alerts. That way the motion warnings can be schedule to let's say during the night time only if it senses motion. If this like a business, during business hours it would not sound the voice but when it's night time and off hours it would say the motion warning.

10-01-2022 09:14:12

N
This should definitely be a standard setting

01-02-2022 12:03:34

J
I fully agree with this requested feature. In fact, I came to this site to make this suggestion myself. I think it's a great feature for the middle of the night when no one should be in your backyard or driveway. However, it's annoying hearing that warning when I'm putting out the trash or getting in to or out of my car or doing something on my patio. All of these activities I do frequently during the day and evening.

05-02-2022 03:37:18

T
How is this not already implemented. This feature is almost useless w/o supporting schedules.

10-02-2022 06:17:44

B
Agreed. Sheer insanity to roll this out before it’s built into scheduling. So much ingenuity at Ring and yet such poor functionality. Should also be able to make schedules based on sunrise and sunset.

16-02-2022 12:14:44

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User