I have a Floodlight Cam Wired Pro and a Floodlight Cam Wired Plus.
On the plus the motion warning volume is good and loud and i can hear it fine.
On the pro the volume is so low its like a whisper.
How do i fix this?
The only volume settings i could find on both are at max.
Hi @JasonS77. The volume for the Motion Warning feature can’t be adjusted to be louder or quieter. You can try turning it off and then back on if it’s not playing properly, but there is only one volume available for this feature.
How to Turn Motion Warning On/Off
- Tap the three lines on the top left in the Ring app
- Tap Devices
- Tap the specific device you want to enable with Motion Warning
- The next screen is the Device Dashboard
- You’ll need to have at least one Motion Zone established in order to activate Motion Warning
- Toggle on Motion Warning in the top right
- Once Motion Warning is turned on, you’ll get a message that it’s enabled
- The volume of Motion Warning cannot be adjusted
- To disable Motion Warning, simple toggle the feature off in the Device Dashboard.
If there’s no adjustment, what did Ring.com change? Before people started complaining about the doorbell pro motion warning volume, you could hear it from the sidewalk (40 Feet). Now you can barely hear it standing next to it. CHANGE IT BACK!
Hi @NitroNarco. If you find that the volume for the Motion Warning on your Doorbell Pro is too quiet after trying the suggested troubleshooting steps, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here so they can take a closer look. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.