Motion verify

You appear to have removed this?
Probably around the time you added custom zones
This is now causing my doorbell 3 to trigger more often for things like shadows, cats etc. Don’t suggest human mode as that just misses everything.

Hi @DonaldDuck. You should be able to enable and disable Motion Verification by following the steps in this Help Center Article here. If you’re not seeing those steps, would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you do see? I’d be happy to take a look. :slight_smile:

Motion verification is no longer there.

@DonaldDuck Thank you for sharing that screenshot with me! I checked with my team, and they confirmed that the Motion Verification feature was removed as an individual option since the Customizable Motion Zones include this as part of the Advanced Motion Detection. If you find that the motion detection isn’t working well for you or you’re getting a lot of false alerts, it may be best to touch base with our support team so they can look into this further with you and help fine-tune your settings. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thanks for getting back but yeah I did say it had been removed. Its spoiling my experience as has been working flawless with my settings. I’ve tried all sorts now but am getting a woken early hours of morning now with cats/foxes and so having to turn it off. This then defeats the purpose of having it. During the day moving shadows are setting it off also. Why it couldn’t be left as an option is beyond me but I’m not phoning to say this.
Once my years prepaid sub is used I doubt I’ll be renewing. Will see what’s out there by then and just cut my losses.

I now have this forced verification on all my cameras: https://community.ring.com/t5/Video-Doorbells/Forced-Motion-Verification/m-p/68323

Hello, neighbors. The updated motion detection feature that gives you the ability to create customizable motion zones has the Motion Verification feature include into it. So you now have Motion Verification with Customizable Motion zones. These features were combined to give you a more precise motion detection experience on your battery devices. This is why you are no longer seeing Motion Verification as a separate feature in your app. Thank you for this feedback, I will share it with the team! :slight_smile: