Motion enables the floodlight even when deactivated

I have tried all the settings that I know and the problem still persists,.

There are times that I’d like to disable the light from switching on so I disable them in the app by switching off lights, motion detection and motion notifications. Last night I noticed that even with these 3 settings disabled in the app, if the floodlight detects motion, the “light” re-enables itself and the light comes on.

Is there a work-around for this other than physically unplugging the security light?

Thanks in advance

Hi there, @gapmichael! With the Floodlight Camera model, these lights will indeed come on when, usually when it is dark out. Even with motion detection disabled, or manually toggling off the lights, the motion for lights can still detect to trigger the lights. There are settings for light motion such as sensitivity and duration for lights to remain on if they are triggered. For more tips on controlling the Floodlight Camera lights, check out our help center article.

If the currently available settings do not help you accomplish what you are looking for, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: