Motion detected while Disarmed

I have had this setup and working for months, but now all of a sudden it’s defective… I have tried going in and making sure all my Mode Settings were correct, but I’m still having zero luck. I’ve tried setting to Away then back to Disarm, I’ve tried putting it in Home and back to Disarm… it’s driving me crazy!

I’m not sure what’s going on with Ring’s updates and system right now, but I have had three cameras be completely thrown offline in the past three days… I was only able to fix two of them, my floodlight camera is unable to be fixed. Luckily, Ring is sending me a replacement, but I can’t be the only one experiencing this!! My Alarm System isn’t being triggered when in Disarm Mode, but with a house full of Alexa’s and phones going off I’m about to pull my hair out!

1 Like

Yes I am having the same issue, I assume Ring is aware of this. We shall see

Hey neighbors. Ring has been experiencing some technical issues. You can view the status of this here. Thank you for your patience.

I am having multiple issues with my ring garage camera. Lights are coming on and off for no apparent reason. When I click the toggle switch off, the lights come back on. No motion detected with this. Please fix this issue.

Same here. My 2 spotlights keep coming on and off all by themselves.

Yes I am having the same issue