More shipping delays?

I ordered a new faceplate for my new Ring Pro 2, about 2 weeks ago and it still has not shipped. I ordered a replacement part kit for the Ring Pro 4 days ago and it also has not shipped. Is RING completely delayed on shipping everything? I know there are delays with the ring doorbells but what is the story with other accessories? Very annoying not to be able to find a human contact to get an update on either order. All links just loop around pointing you to the same page and the same un-useful information simply saying the item has not shipped.

It’s probably to do with the current global chip shortage.

I ordered a couple new iPhones over a week ago and they have yet to ship. I finally got someone to fess up that that was the delay.

Thanks, I am aware of the chip issues but not sure that would affect a plastic cover and the other things. Nothing I have order is an electronic part.

1 Like

Not just chips, but supply chains in general have been affected. With everything that is going on now I can only imagine that difficulties will continue for the near future.

1 Like

My previous ring stopped working and I was told the only solution was to order another one. I ordered a ring pro in September and was told shipping would take 6 - 9 weeks. 11 weeks later I was just told it would now take an additional 6 - 8 weeks. No doorbell for 1/3 of a year and they wouldn’t even refund a portion of the annual fee. Is anyone else as frustrated with Ring as me? Highly frustrating especially around the holidays. Hello Google Nest!

Our support team can help further with looking into the status of your shipment as well as escalate any necessary cases to the appropriate team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.