More Secure Ring Peephole Camera

Hi!

I am looking for a version of the Peephole Camera that does not have such a large footprint on the door: We are in a High Crime Area, and a fancy box like that on the outside of the door is a big “PRY ME OFF AND STEAL ME” sign

Is there anything smaller that exists which would still allow for the doorbell and communication, but be much harder to steal?

Cokeheads will steal anything they can grab, even if its a nonfunctional shiney!

@ccsbriv wrote:

Hi!

I am looking for a version of the Peephole Camera that does not have such a large footprint on the door: We are in a High Crime Area, and a fancy box like that on the outside of the door is a big “PRY ME OFF AND STEAL ME” sign

Is there anything smaller that exists which would still allow for the doorbell and communication, but be much harder to steal?

Cokeheads will steal anything they can grab, even if its a nonfunctional shiney!

Hello @ccsbriv ,

Well, the Ring Peephole Cam is a new addition to the Ring Doorbell models, so maybe the 2nd Generation version will be smaller. At least you have the satisfaction knowing your “shiny” stolen cam becomes useless to the thief if stolen (“Ownership” feature makes it a paperweight). And with a copy of the Police report, Ring Support will replace it free. :slight_smile: