Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
M
Manually choose quick replies when doorbell rings
live-view
app-settings
app-request

Is it possible to have the quick replies without the quick reply message so you can communicate through the app to a caller using chosen responses in the system voice without the auto reply kicking in? Currently there seems to be no way to have one without the other.

From a developer point of view it would just require adding a response time of never to the response time dropdown.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

02-12-2021 07:20:16

Responses (2)

J
Need this too! I don't want automatic Quick Replies, only the manual ones in Live View, but it's not currently possible.

04-11-2022 12:09:08

G
Came here looking for this. I would also like the option to play the "quick replies" when in Live View but without them ever playing automatically. Typically I would use this when I'm working from home but unable to get to the door but don't want to speak to the caller (e.g. if I'm in a meeting). Just needs to either always have the quick replies available in Live View, or a way to set the delay to "never/manual" in the smart responses settings.

07-07-2023 09:21:27

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User