main account holder is in jail

Hello our Ring account is being shared through my brother’s account (which his currently in jail) and we recently got a new router installed. When we installed this new router it discounnected the camera’s and now we can’t access the main account. we can access the shared account no problem but we cant reconnect our camera system. By chance is there another way around this? My credit card is linked to his account since for some odd reason it could’ve only been done through the main account holder at the time. Now I’m paying for a camera system that doesn’t even work and I cant remove my payment information since we dont have access to his phone that has all the main account information!

Hey @jerbear-1988. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They should be able to escalate up this matter as a device ownership escalation, so let us know how this goes for you!