General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
U
Loss of rich notifications (tried to search)
cs-support
notifications

All,

I have a motorola razr 2023 (not flagship) and I keep losing the rich notifications. I posted a bad review on google play because it appears to be a chronic and affecting issue with others. I was asked to send an email which I did and have not received a response.

Basically, I uninstall and reinstall the app and everything works perfect for about a day. Then I lose rich notifications and then I lose all notifications. My signal is good, I uncheck the option in the app settings for pausing app activity. I’ve given every permission, I let it run in the background with no data throttling and still every day at least once, sometimes twice, I have to uninstall and reinstall the app. I don’t know what it could be and I am beyond frustrated. I talked to tech support who made me try all the basic stuff to no avail. They told me to call back when it wasn’t working which did not make sense, since it was not working at the time. I don’t understand why this can’t be fixed or why I can’t get help from Ring. I have just about given up hope and am entertaining the possibility of dumping all Ring equipment and trying to find a more stable system or reputable company.

If anyone has similar issues and has a motorola, please let me know if any fixes exist. I tried the good play services one where you clear out the cache and that worked for about a day.

06-02-2024 12:07:48

Responses (1)

J

Hi @user76073. In the Community we can only offer basic troubleshooting steps for certain concerns, which seems like you have already gone through. The next best step is to keep working with our support team to have this further investigated. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or X (Twitter) by sending a PM to @Ring.

07-02-2024 06:18:36

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User