Live view not working then i was sent another defective doorbell

Ok so I have been a ring fan for awhile now. I started having issues with my live view that I noticed approximately September 20th 2020. I called Ring on Oct 13th, after spending 1 hour 30 minutes on the phone, the live only worked when It wanted to. The customer service said it had NOT been sending data since Sept 4th. AN EMAIL WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE! Well they sent me a replacement that took 5 business days and THIS ONE is completely defective showing no picture at all. Ring.com you have 1 more try to get it right. Please don’t send out defective items to your loyal customers already experiencing an issue.

Hi @Yaumi. Since you already reached out to our support team to receive a replacement device, and the replacement device is not working properly, it would be best for you to follow up with our support team directly. They’ll be able to look at your account and device more closely in order to find a solution to this concern. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.