Live View not working, low battery warning

Hi

Hi @user62879. Which model of Ring Doorbell or Security Camera is this? You can find the model name on the Device Health page in the Ring app. If the battery on your Doorbell or Camera is too low, you won’t be able to activate the Live View. Have you tried fully charging the battery with the provided charging cable?

1 Like

I have the same problem but my battery is fully charged

Hi @Michla46. What specific doorbell model do you have and what is the devices last RSSI? Does the device enter setup mode when the setup button is pressed?

I am also having this issue. My battery has been charged multiple times and I can still access the camera live view through the Alexa app, but if I try to access through the ring app it says low power and battery is at 0%. All other functions are working fine like if someone presses the button. My model is a ring doorbell 4 and it is fully charged despite the message.

I am having the same issue. I have Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus.
I cannot get liveview on my ring app. It keeps saying battery needs replacement even after I install a fully charged battery.
However, I just checked (thanks to User70775’s comment) that I can actually see the live-view on my echo device…just not on the ring app

Hi neighbors, always make sure your Ring app is fully updated to the latest version available. After fully charging the battery, perform a reboot using the reboot option on the Device Health page in the Ring app. If it’s still not displaying the correct battery percentage, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here for additional assistance. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.