Live View From Desktop?

On my Dashboard, I see my three cameras, my history but no way to initiate “Live View”. What am I missing?

Hi @cwppwc! The Live View operation is available when signed in to the Ring app on a compatible device. Live View should also work regardless of subscription status, and as long as your device is online. If you are not seeing a button to initiate Live View, please ensure you are on the Ring app dashboard rather than the web browser dashboard, as the Ring.com web browser dashboard is intended for recording review rather than live views. For instance, on a Macbook I can install the Ring app, visit my Ring device, and tap Live View in the top right corner. Check out our help center article to see what systems our app is compatible with. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi, has this issue been resolved as i am also experiencing the same issue. Works fine from my phone bur when at work and connected to laptop all i can see is History but not Live View

Hi @II. As @SolarEclipse mentioned, it’s possible that the internet configuration at your work has specific firewall or security settings that are impacting your ability to view or stream videos, including the Live View from your Ring devices. You can also find a list of supported internet browsers in our Help Center Article here, as it’s important to use a supported browser as well.