Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
T
User Solution
Live View For Multiple Devices At Once
live-view
android
ios
app-request
Hey, I would recommend you to add a feature where you or whoever is using the product can watch a live view on multiple cameras. Yes, there is a live view for each camera for the Windows App. but it would be nice to see multiple live views at once. If I make the ring window smaller, I see the cameras at a perfect size but the cameras only show a pre-recorded picture. If I see a live view of three cameras, it can help a lot of consumers to see what is going on. An average consumer doesn't have 3 or more computers just to look at each camera. It would be a nice update to see multiple live cameras at once. This would also be a nice feature on the app if possible. Thank you!

19-03-2020 12:04:34

Responses (160)

C
User Solution

Hi neighbors, I’m happy to share that Ring Protect Plus and Pro Subscribers can use the new Multi-Cam Live View feature on Ring.com. This feature allows you to use the Live View from up to 4 Ring devices at a single location simultaneously. You can learn more about Multi-Cam Live View here. This is only available on Ring.com, not the Ring app, and you must be a Ring Protect Plus or Pro subscriber to use it. Let me know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

15-02-2024 12:06:55

M
Preferrable also live-feed from a dekstop PC / TV so you can see all cams live at once... (Have 7)

03-04-2020 04:23:38

GA
When I open the ring app, it would be nice to see live view on all devices so I can quickly glance and see where the noise I just heard is coming from

06-04-2020 08:08:00

S
Apologies if this has been posted before. Is there any progress on making a view, both in mobile app and on the website, to see live feeds of all your cameras at once? To me, this is THE number one feature I would want. Closed circuit systems have had this ability for probably 50 years, and Nest has done it for years now as well. I appreciate the timeline feature now, as well as the snapshot view of each camera, but for security I think this is one of the MOST necessary features of having a camera setup. An image snapshot is just not sufficient or satisfying, and I would propose that multiple live feeds should be prioritized based on common sense alone. Thanks.

10-04-2020 12:48:59

S
I also want this feature BADLY. I have all AC powered cameras and Gb internet, battery life and bandwidth is not an issue for me and more and more people are going that way. You REALLY need this to be competitive with Nest and other vendors.

24-04-2020 05:18:14

C
This is a must have. Please make it happen!!

27-04-2020 02:46:47

E
I came to this forum for this particular feature. My cheap Yi camera set-up has this feature. It's crazy that a much more sophisticated and expensive system does not.

18-05-2020 07:56:28

L
Agreed! This is a basic feature for any security system. Please add this functionality ASAP!! I have $1,250 invested in Ring devices, and can only live view one at a time. Disappointing for one of the most popular brand security devices! See additional feedback on this topic in other Ring forum: [https://community.ring.com/t5/Security-Cams/Live-view-for-multiple-cameras/m-p/42263#M9376](https://community.ring.com/t5/Security-Cams/Live-view-for-multiple-cameras/m-p/42263#M9376)

11-06-2020 12:32:28

M
This should be on the top of the list!!

05-07-2020 03:27:17

C
You should be able to see a Live view of all the cameras in your app or pc. You can now see a live view of only 1 camera at a time which is very silly. This is a featured offered by all competitors so unless there is a technical issue such as weak Wi-Fi module on cameras that prevents this you should enable that feature as soon as possible. Loosing a lot of customers because of this. I am seriously thinking of returning all equipment and canceling service if this feature is not implemented soon. You should be able to view more than 1 camera on live view.

30-05-2020 05:28:57

T
Agree 100%. Bought this system thinking live view of multiple cameras was part of the package. Very disapppointed. Almost all systems can do this. Ring needs to add this ASAP!

30-11-2020 10:08:29

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User