Linking second t5 thermostat to ring

Configured and linked first t5 Honeywell Thermostat. Then installed and configured second thermostat but couldn’t link second one to ring. Ring app would not pick it up.
Solution: 1. Remove thermostats from Ring AND Residio app. 2. Reinstall and configure both thermostats in Residio app. 3. THEN, choose “set up a device” in Ring, go to “Thermostats,” choose t5 Honeywell, follow prompts and you’ll eventually get the screen where you can choose both thermostats. Works!

2 Likes

Hi @user29531. Thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps that worked for you! This can definitely be helpful for other neighbors that may encounter a similar concern. :slight_smile:

I did setup the T5 Thermostat few months back, but suddenly the temperature is stuck at 66 F.
Change it to all modes and waited for more than 5-6 hrs, nothings happening. Any change of setting that I’m missing?

Any fix helps.

Hi @CHINKAMASTER. I’d suggest removing the T5 Thermostat and resetting it. Check that your Ring app is fully updated, then try to set the T5 Thermostat back up. If that doesn’t resolve this, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.