Linking a second Honeywell thermostat at the same address

I have two Honeywell thermostats in my home. I can link the first thermostat fine but the ring app is not allowing me to add the second thermostat. Does Ring not allow more than one thermostat per home?

Hey @Jdewys64. There is not a limit for adding Z-Wave compatible thermostats to the Ring system. Do you know what Honeywell thermostat you are trying to add?

1 Like

I am having the same issue with installing (2)- Honeywell T9 stats. It is not recognizing the second stat. I have a zone board for upstairs and downstairs. Any suggestions. I think they pair through linking to the Honeywell App and are not Z wave.

I have the same issue . Ring isn’t recognizing my second T9 Honeywell thermostat . It does show up on my Alex app. Can’t get anywhere with ring support .

I was told by ring support that only the T6 Pro z wave thermostat will allow multiple thermostat to show in the ring app. With an understanding of that I can’t figure out how to get Alexa to work with the T6 pro thermostat?

I hope they are working on a fix. Many homes have multiple thermostats.

1 Like

Any update on when you can have more than one Honeywell thermostat? Wish I would have known that I could only connect one. Would not have bought 3 of the T9’s.

1 Like

Found solution - first add thermostats in Honeywell app, - unlink Honeywell account in ring app and try to relink, it should now show all thermostats.

That did not work!!!

Hi neighbors. When linking a Honeywell wifi thermostat to the Ring app, it should only add one, therefore we do not have steps to provide to add another. I would suggest adding this request to our Feature Request Board. It helps us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.