Lenovo Smart display 10" able to receive direct RING video doorbell 3 call?

Hello everybody, I need your help! I order a Lenovo smart display 10" to run with my Ring video doorbell 3 because of Amazon echo show not available in Belgium, and even Amazon Deutschland or France store don’t want to send echo product to Belgium. After reading a lot of great thing about your product and Google assistant on the web, I order a smart display 10" available on my country. I read that Google assistant (by the way Lenovo smart display) is able to read Ring video doorbell event of the day but not able to receive a direct notification or call when someone push on the doorbell, is that true? I know that Nest Hello which better for use with my smart display but I already have a Ring video doorbell 3. Thank you for any details or help you can provide to me on this forum, best regards Jeremy.

Hi there, @HarberCandelar. The best method for obtaining additional display options is through compatible operating systems or Alexa enabled devices. Check out our help center article about Alexa, which mentions the Fire Tv. If your region does not support this product, we’ve seen neighbors use compatible operating systems for downloading the Ring app on a tablet or Ipad, to be used as an additional in home display option.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: