Lack of support

Is there no one working at Ring these days? I have been repeatedly trying to renew my subscription but I keep getting no where. I’m trying to give them money for days now but can’t get a response.
What kind of company is this?

@Aesun1965 wrote:
Is there no one working at Ring these days? I have been repeatedly trying to renew my subscription but I keep getting no where. I’m trying to give them money for days now but can’t get a response.
What kind of company is this?

Can’t you just renew it in ring.com

I’m with ya on the lack of support. Just recieved my second set of ring doorbells and chime and was expecting a quick and easy install as my first set of 5 years ago. But nooooooooo. One box was short on installtion screws. Other box short on other screws. Securty screws received are pin-in-head but the enclosed tool is the older “star” version. Their instructions even refer to the “star” screwdriver. Did manage to contact some guy in the Phillipines only to have him make a federal case out of screws. Said he would note this in my file and I would need to call ??? since they were not going technical support right now. I DON’T NEED TECHINCAL SUPPORT! I NEED THE PROPER PARTS TO INSTALL. Very disappointed with Rings apparant downhill slide with their obvioius success.