Kwikset Smartlock 910 schedule lock time

Is there a way to set the smartlock to automatically lock at a certain time each day? My previous alarm system (Vivint) allowed you to schedule routines with Z-wave accessories. If Ring Alarm won’t accommodate this, is there a third-party app that might do this?

Hi there, @HerbieK! You’ve come to the right place, as neighbors will often share their integration achievements throughout the Community. As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. Feel free to also let us know if you find a solution! :slight_smile:

How do you go about adding the request?

Good question, @HerbieK. Upon clicking the Feature Request board link in my previous post, you’ll be taken to that section of the Community. There you will have an option to create a New Topic, which will allow you to create a post. The biggest difference you will notice is the ability to receive votes on that post. Before posting a new feature request, I recommend using the search bar at the top of the Feature Request board page to search for any existing request that might match yours and have votes already. I hope this helped! :slight_smile: