Smart Lighting

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s battery and solar powered smart lights.
E
Keep battery powered pathlights turned on
negative-feedback
battery-smart-lighting
Is there any way to turn a battery powered pathlight ON and keep it on for longer than 15 minutes? Unfortunately, we have to use battery powered lights in our front yard because 1) we live in Seattle and 2) most of our pathway is in deep shade. I learned the hard way that you can't put battery powered lights on a light schedule (after I bought a bunch of them, installed them and found you can't do that) but I would like to turn them on and keep them on for a period of time each night before going to bed. Is this not possible? If not, I guess they're all going in the trash and that was a monumental waste of money.

27-10-2023 12:09:36

Responses (2)

T
Hi @erinh. There is a cap limit on the duration of the Pathlight, which is 15 minutes. This is done to work with the limitations of the battery capacity.

31-10-2023 05:47:53

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

30-11-2023 05:48:09

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User