Just bought ring 2nd gen and wont connect to Internet

Hi my ring 2nd gen wont connect to my internet ive reboited the router ive rest the ring struggling to find a answer please help lol

Mine isn’t working, was fine yesterday. Nothing has changed, very annoyed delivery driver. Very annoyed me. I want my money back, it is constantly failing, utter rubbish.

It seems the network is down according the system status page, ironic seeing that I’m new to ring and mine was online less than an hour lol

Utterly ridiculous that a system failure at ring would stop doorbells from ringing.

My dashboard shows up to date video but no camera will stream separately as of today? Ring updat? Or Screw up?

Apparently they are updating to “improve my experience” according to the guy on their help desk.

I tried to explain that it was a doorbell and the basic experience I want is it to actually ring when someone presses the doorbell.

It’s going in the bin.

Hi neighbors! As of Aug 25, 16:31 UTC, some neighbors globally are experiencing trouble using Live View, trouble triggering linked events, and setting up some device types A fix has been implemented and as of Aug 25, 18:30 UTC, the concern should be resolved. You can always check the status page at status.ring.com as well, and if these concerns continue to persist, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: