Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
U
It’s 2023…
negative-feedback
motion-settings
It’s time to deliver on your promise to provide the capability to differentiate between people, animals, and vehicles that was promised “by the end of the year” at least 2 years ago. This deficiency contributes to missed person alerts when people arrive in cars, because the recording is triggered by “other motion”. The inability to discern people from animals results in false “person” alerts for squirrels, spiders, tree frogs, dogs, cats, and owls, in my experience alone. The only solution is to activate and monitor alerts for all motion, which is simply impractical, at least for people with jobs. Your competitors offer this capability, and if I had known Ring was going to rest on their laurels instead of moving their technology forward with the times, I definitely would have chosen one of them. Still might. Catch up guys.

13-10-2023 08:37:29

Responses (0)

No Responses Found

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User