Is it usual to have a 100 percent failure rate?

Midsummer, I installed 4 Ring Solar step lights. All worked perfectly and are installed interleaved with the older Ring batter powered step lights. Now, none of the solar step lights communicate with the bridge but they continue to function as stand alone motion lights. The battery powered step lights not more than 10 inches from the solars connect to the bridge just fine.

The solars, when brought inside indicate full battery and cannot be reinitialized. As a radio device, they are bricks.

Is this usual and customary for a Ring product?

Hi @pkivolowitz. Have you tried removing the Solar Steplights and setting them back up again in the Ring App? Removing them will allow you to walk through a new setup and refresh the Steplights’ connection with the Ring Bridge in order to get everything working properly. Let me know how that works for you! :slight_smile:

Yes. Once removed, they could not be put back on.

@pkivolowitz Thank you for letting me know. In this case, it may be best for you to reach out to our support team directly so they can take a closer look at this. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: