Is it possible to adjust lighting level for the Pathlight Battery (with no motion)?

Is it possible to adjust the lighting level for the Pathlight Battery – when there is no motion? Right now it seems like the lighting level is either (a) extremely dim when there is no motion, or (b) I can temporarily set the light to on with full brightness, but that only increases the brightness temporarily.

I’d like to find a brighter setting for no motion mode somewhere in the middle so that the lights are somewhat bright and then with motion it goes full bright.

2 Likes

Hi @bernie06. When there is no motion detection on the lights and they are not scheduled to be on or not manually turned on, they will be in a very dim and “off” status, with no light coming out. This is to help preserve the battery life since it is a battery operated device. I could see value in this though, with the way you described it, so it is a great idea!

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place! :slight_smile:

I have several pathlights and some of them go completely off when the status is off, and some of them remain very dim, not sure what is it that I did differently since the only thing in common is that they ligths belong to different groups in my setup, but in my case I don’t want them to be dim, if thery are off, I want them to be completely off, any advice?