iPhone not lighting up or sounding

Good afternoon,

I have just installed a video doorbell and I’m unable to get the notifications to make a noise or make the iPhone light up. We get the notification but the screen stays blank.

I have for them working on the echo devices fine.

I have checked the notification settings in the app and the iPhone. Everything is turned on and microphone is enabled. I have also tried restarting the iPhone. It does the same on mine and my wife’s phone.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Hi @Taranis. Do you have the Do Not Disturb mode enabled on your iPhone? This could also be impacting the notifications and how they’re appearing on your phone. We also have some troubleshooting steps for notifications on iOS devices specifically, which you can find in our Help Center Article here. If this concern persists, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can help look into this further. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

I have the same issue. All settings correct, DND not set, uninstalled and reinstalled on both iPad and iPhone. Removed device, re-added, and both devices have the latest iOS.
See iCloud video. Notifications fail

1 Like

Hi @Badams67. If you tried the troubleshooting steps in the marked solution and Ring notifications still don’t seem to come through properly, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here to see if there are any additional troubleshooting steps available. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.