Introducing Virtual Security Guard

Ring is excited to introduce a new professional monitoring subscription service, Virtual Security Guard! This new monitoring option is a third-party subscription service that extends your professional monitoring of Ring Alarm by visually monitoring your eligible Ring outdoor cameras. It will be available for US neighbors who want an extra layer of security covering their home or business. Learn more about this new option below and check out this link to sign up for the waitlist.

• Rapid Response is our chosen Virtual Security Guard monitoring partner with over 30 years of experience.
  • Have full control over selecting which Ring security cameras real-life Rapid Response agents will monitor.
    • Note: The agents will only be able to see your live video feed for a limited time when motion is detected. They cannot access saved recordings, download, or store any videos. You will be able to see in your app exactly what events were viewed by an agent.
  • Agents can use two-way talk and your device’s siren (if available) to deter unwanted behavior if you are not available.

If you’re interested in adding Virtual Security Guard to your security system, then you might enjoy the Ring Help Center articles below that are packed with more information about this feature.

This service is an alternative to an onsite security guard, but brings similar peace of mind.We want to hear what you think of the new Virtual Security Guard monitoring option. Reply below with your feedback and questions.

2 Likes

Trying to submit the form located at :

getting error message:
errors undefined method `status’ for nil:NilClass
Cleared cache and cookies — Didn’t help

Hi @user5293. I’d recommend trying a different browser than the one you’re currently using to see if that helps. If this concern persists and you’re not able to fill out the form, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can further assist. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Can I add Virtual Security Guard just for a month when I go on vacation?

Hi @r6kmb. Virtual Security Guard is only available as a monthly subscription, which you can cancel at any time. We also have a Help Center article here that answers frequently asked questions about Virtual Security Guard.

1 Like