Introducing the new Ring Community

Hi @BLowry. This would be a great suggestion to add to our Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same problem. The answer I found was my older transformer wasn’t strong enough. I bought a newer stronger one and it works fine.

2 Likes

Try moving WIFI closer or get a repeater to get a better signal.

2 Likes

Internet speed is what one Ring agent told me was part of my problem which you described so well. I also have time the camera will activate but all I get is a black picture then minutes later it is good again.

2 Likes

Hi I’m new to ring forum, I have a small problem, by the time I use my ring to open the app, the caller has already gone, it gets there eventually just takes time, does anyone else have this problem

1 Like

Hi @anniejewelss. Welcome to the Ring Community! I’d suggest taking a look at our Doorbells board if your concern is with your Ring Doorbell. You can search for topics similar to what you’re experiencing, or create your own post so other neighbors can chime in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My ring camera live view is nat working please halp mi

HI @Sajjadhussain68. Try browsing our Security Cameras board here to see if you can find some troubleshooting tips that may be helpful for your Ring Camera. If you aren’t able to find a solution, feel free to make your own post about your concern. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Why did Ring disable the use of Schlage locks within the app?? This is in large part why I purchased three Schlage locks! It used to be very easy to check the status of my locks within the app rather than having to walk to each door to make sure it’s locked.

Hi @brucekai. As mentioned in the previous comments, try browsing our Security Cameras board here to see if you can find some troubleshooting tips that may be helpful for your Ring Camera. If you aren’t able to find a solution, feel free to make your own post about your concern.

A post was split to a new topic: Smart light issue with motion

3 posts were split to a new topic: Fig app not working with Ring Community

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

Have any feature requests ever been implemented? I’d hate to think it was just a place to vent frustrations that ultimately went ignored.