Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
U
Intercom widget needed
app-settings
intercom
app-request
There are no entries here for the intercom product? Intercom is great but really needs a single button widget for smartphone home screen. I am certainly not the only user who would prefer to use the INTERCOM to allow myself into my building with keys and without opening app>dashboard>activate.

21-03-2023 10:04:52

Responses (12)

NU
The software side of Ring, and in particular where it relates to the Ring Intercom, is a major letdown - the level of integration is poor, the Intercom is definitely a second class citizen, and convenience features like a widget are totally missing. It still feels like the whole Ring Intercom concept is on trial and Ring haven't yet gone "all in" on supporting it.

25-03-2023 09:24:31

S
I agree that an "Open button" Widget (Android) would be a great feature..

17-04-2023 08:08:44

B
Would be nice to have a widget to put on the first page of the phone, that allows you to open a door without opening the ring app, select the ring device, and then open the door. When I put the widget on the page I select the ring device, so if I click the widget button my door opens. I need for Android but can be useful also for iOS

10-05-2023 04:50:11

U
I agree - where is the iPhone widget that is visible on the Apple Watch - BASIC !

08-09-2023 07:37:54

F
I honestly don’t get how this isn’t a thing yet. Ideally this would work with HomeKit, but at least give me a shortcut so I can trigger it in various other places, including Siri.

04-10-2023 05:12:11

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User