Ring-Intercom

Browse posts, check compatibility, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Intercom.
J
Intercom Mode: activate/deactivate Key delivery for Amazon deliveries
key-by-amazon
keypad
Within modes settings, I can tell my cameras not to record, when I am at home. I want to prevent, that Amazon drivers can unlock my intercom controlled door when I am at home. The often ring the bell and immediately open the gate to enter the property. One of them was now attaced by our dog, as we were home and the dog was in the yard. I would appreciate a "mode" setting for Intercom to deactivate Amazon delivery Key entry, when we are at home.

15-09-2023 10:10:35

Responses (2)

E
Hi @JHWas, welcome to the Ring Community! You can de-activate/activate at any time by following the steps below: 1. Tap the menu icon ☰ in the top left hand corner of the app screen. 2. Tap **Devices**. 3. Tap your Ring Intercom. 4. Tap **Shared Access**. 5. Tap Amazon delivery under Auto-Verified Deliveries. 6. Toggle Access Permission on. You can deactivate the feature at any time via the Ring app: 1. Tap the menu icon ☰ in the top left hand corner of the app screen. 2. Tap **Devices**. 3. Tap your Ring Intercom. 4. Tap **Shared Access**. 5. Tap Amazon delivery under Auto-Verified Deliveries. 6. Toggle Access Permission off.

22-09-2023 01:38:30

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

22-10-2023 01:39:16

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User